Buffalo Grove Divorce Settlement Lawyer — Arlington Heights Family Law Firm
How To Choose The Right Attorney
Choosing an attorney can be stressful. How do you know your attorney is the right one for your needs? How do you know that your attorney will get the results you depend on-the best results for you and your children?
Making the decision can be difficult, but at Buffalo Grove Law Offices, we help our clients make sure that they are choosing correctly and working with an attorney who is right for their needs.
- The right kind of experience: Experience is critical when choosing an attorney. You should pick an attorney who has handled cases like yours before, who is familiar with the courts in your county and who is knowledgeable about the area of law that underlies your case.
- Family law focus: Lawyers who handle all types of cases-general practitioners-often lack this focus. At Buffalo Grove Law Offices, we concentrate in representing clients in family law matters. We are familiar with the law and how if affects our clients.
- The time to adequately handle your concerns: It is also critical to work with a lawyer who makes time for you. While some attorneys handle so many cases that they only see you at the initial consultation and in court, others will make time to answer your phone calls and respond to your emails, keeping you updated on your case. Our firm gives you a firm cell phone number, to ensure that the firm returns messages and emails left before 5:00 p.m. within the same business day or the next business day. These quick responses make a difference for our clients.
- Affordable services: No matter how good an attorney is, he or she won’t be helpful to you unless you can afford the services offered by that attorney or firm. At Buffalo Grove Law Offices, we offer affordable hourly rates, while offering first-class, legal representation. You should question law firms that quote low retainers, but yet have high hourly rates. The hourly rate has more to do with what your final cost will be than any other factor. Be inquisitive as well of law firms that quote low retainers, but then say you will pay the filing fee and service fee on top of your retainer. They may not be presenting the whole picture to you. This is one way that some firms quote retainers that sound lower at first glance.
- Customer service a priority: If you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns about your case, you will receive the highest level of customer service by contacting the firm.
- Honest and ethical: Honest and ethical representation is critical in an attorney.
We will guide you through the process, providing answers and information to all of your questions so that you feel comfortable and informed. Arrange an initial consultation to discuss your family law situation and the solutions we can provide. Contact our Illinois law firm today at 847-222-9429.